Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Sun with moon

27th November 2012
The sun rise in the east and set in the west. Moonlight in the gloomy night of life.
 
I really miss the old times when I look back at those old photos pondering deeply to myself if I'm living in reality. I wish that the tragic accident had never happen. I wish I had never met him in the club. I wish that I can be cheerful and bubbly as before.
 
I thought I went through great pain. Then I realised... it's all beautiful memories. I can see my true friends better than before. I know who are the ones who love and treasure me truly madly deeply.
 
True, it was a tragic accident. It changes my perspective of him. I understand him better than before. Upon realisation of how he fought the illness devil, I am proud of him. Think about it, how many are able to face the reality as brave as him. The ones who remain positive and negative. Think about the ratio. Frankly speaking, my heart sank when I first saw him. His fighting spirit to survive made me realised that I had not been through the worst yet. He met the volcano while I stumbled upon tiny rocks only. I have to be strong. I am more fortunate compared to many others.
 
I was expecting only one or two friends standing by me. It turned out that I have more than 10 rooting for me behind. What's more should I expect then?
 
 
 
I'm a lucky girl.
 
 
 
I thought I was badly hurt, wishing that I had never met him in my entire life. Then I realised I'm grateful that I met him. He is special to me. I would say, it's a special feelings. I only have 2 relationships in my entire life. To be honest, I had no idea what's the definition of chemistry until I met him. The feelings was entirely different. It feels magical. I know it sounds weird when I used the word magical. It's hard to desccribe the kind of special feelings.
 
My heart throbbed like drums when I'm out with him. I felt really happy, comfortable and at ease when I talked to him. I had smiles on my face naturally. He never fail to text me on dot at the time I knocked off from work. We chatted through phone like there's endless topic to talk about. We texted alot even when he wa oversea. He shared little secrets with me about his friends and family. We had fun roller blading and tickling one another.
 
Everything ended abruptly and unknowingly, but I never blamed anyone for it. It takes 2 hands to clap. I know that I should hate him to core and wish that I never see him for my entire life. Then I realised again, it wasn't what I want.
 
I sincerely wish that he moves on, hoping that he met the right girl some day. I wish that he is happy and smiling all day long. In fact, I am grateful that I met him.
 
 
 
I finally know the feeling of CHEMISTRY. It was magical indeed.
 
 
 
He is my friend no matter what happens, at least, I see him as one still. Thanks for everything. Think about it, it's all beautiful memories.
 
I thought that I'll never be able to go back in time. Well, I'll not be able to do so. Even so, I'll still be able to put on the bright smile back into my life. I used to laugh, tease and disturb my friends. I stopped for a while thinking that my world is dull. Then I smile again. I am not smiling because of anyone. I am smiling for myself.
 
I am not young anymore. I learnt that life's short and precious from Jason's incident. I should live my life to the fullest. I must treasure my family, friends and love.
 
I am grateful about what I have.
 
My life will keep getting better.
 
 
Photobucket
#Mw, Me, Min Wee
 
Photobucket
#Meiwen
 
Photobucket
#Noms
 
Min Wee and Meiwen came from work. I went to shop as usual while waiting. I love shopping but I spend wisely. Berlin will never agree to this. I know it. It's not true that I love expensive clothings, I love the quality. Definitely, I will never splurge to the extend of buying from luxury brands. It's the quality that matters, not the quantity.
 
Photobucket
#Sun with Moon
 
Photobucket
#With my sweet girls
 
I went to Rockstar @ Cineleisure before meeting my sweet girls. I caught a glimpse of a pair of TOM shoes. Awww, it was so-so-so tempting. It's really expensive. I'm not really vain. Well, all girls are vain, so am I. But my definition of vanity differs a little. I just wanna look clean and presentable. I don't need a pair of high heels even though I am short. I don't wear mini skirt to make myself girlish. I don't dye my hair to make myself outstanding. I don't like pink because it so-not-me.
 
I just wanna be a plain Jane. It's true that every like girls to doll up for them. I do, once in a blue moon. Well, I'll find the right one for me. At the end of the day, it's still the character that matter the most isn't it? =)
 
Photobucket
#With my darling
 
Photobucket
#With Min Wee
 
Photobucket
#Float
 
Photobucket
#Dinner 1
 
Photobucket
#Dinner 2
Photobucket
#Ray, Jas, Me, Mw, Minwee
 
Have a nice day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: