Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

O good day

I've been in a really good mood, even if it's till today. I sleep soundly and peacefully in a night and probably even snore. There was a period of time when I had difficulty falling asleep. Last night, I fell into deep sleep by simply shutting my eyes gently. No dream awaits me out there. I slept through like a piece of log.

I don't have to fret about anything in life. I work hard and strive for the best. I earn every single penny with my capability. I can afford what I want. I have many dearest girlfriends and a bunch of good friends. In fact, I have an awesome life.

It's never about the appearance you have, the properties you own, the wealth you're born with, the clothes you put on, the education you score.

It's all about the heart and sincerity, the thoughts and kindness.


Photobucket

No comments: