Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Good pitchers

13th January 2013
Good pitchers, after a tough outing, bounce back. Real good pitchers don't let too many poor games get in there.
 
It's a shortgetaway to Johor Bahru. Poor me, felt like a local because I had been visiting the same old place for numerous time. We had steamboat for lunch at Citysquare. Fortunately, there was no traffic congestion. Smooth journey indeed. I can't remember much of the details.
 
Photobucket
#Qian and I
 
Photobucket
#Steamboat
 
Photobucket
#Bran, Carl, Javen
 
Photobucket
#Gyoza
 
We bought bubble tea before heading to KSL. Great, it was my x time to Kbox. Apparently, the staff was out to cheat my hard earned money telling me that they were left with the biggest room only. It's all bullshit. I saw many empty rooms along the way.
 
We walked around before heading for dinner.
 
Photobucket
#Dinner
 
Photobucket
 
#Scrumptious meal
 
We were all tired and worn-out after a day. Oh ya, Carl had a haircut. It's just some randomness that I would like to pin point it out. Javen looked like our dad in this photo. We took a cab back to the checkpoint. It was epic max because I nearly had a tiff with the cab driver. Nah, it wasn't my fault. He simply could not take jokes. We were mentally prepared to be caught in a heavy traffic jam. Fortunately, we were all just being too paranoid. Smooth journey way home.
 
Have a nice day.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: