Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Equality

What happens when.....
 
One of my friend is not being honest?
 
I turned a blind eye to most issues but that doesn't mean that I can't see/tell. Turning a blind eye doesn't mean that I don't care, it's just that I don't wanna hurt anyone. I am just respecting your privacy and decision of your willingness to share or not to share. I wish to be there for you, but how to, when you are not even honest to me.
 
 
 
One of my friend is giving me endless stunts?
 
I gave you an inch and now you are expecting a metre. I never dare to dream about you solving my problems. You should not have added on to my burden. I never complained about any of my unhappiness because I prefer to fix problems. Whining on and on is never a solution. You never put yourself in my shoes and think about the issues weighing me down. You showed me nonsensical and redundant act that doubled my job unknowingly when I have enough. Stop adding on to it, it's heavy enough.
 
 
 
I don't owe anyone a living...
 
Neither am I born to please...
 
 
 
I may not be the nicest person in the world, but speaking from heart, I tried my best to be considerate at all times. In fact, I still fail at times. I am not perfect, but I am trying not to hurt anyone. Maybe you should stop calling my pride worthless for I don't beg to survive. I earned every penny with my own capability. I don't need to be treated like a princess because everyone is equal.

No comments: