Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lesser

22nd December 2012
Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
 
... let me continue with part 2
 
I'm forever behind time probably because I'm lazy. Not entirely my fault. It's the pictures at fault. For the sake of my better life, I decided on an easy way out. Instead of writing my diary on time, I decided to cut down on picture. Friends friends, did you realise that I take lesser photos lately?
 
...bingo, all because I'm lazy.
 
Photobucket
#Monopoly

Photobucket
#My darling's epic expression
 
Photobucket
#Gifts exchange
 
Photobucket
#Rachael and me
 
Okie, true enough. I looked max shagged. I didn't want to take photo because I just showered and not even the minimal amount of concealer that could save my life. Poor me.
 
Photobucket
#With my lovely ladies
 
Photobucket
#Passing gift around
 
Photobucket
#Candid
 
Photobucket
#Christmas cake
 
Merry Christmas <3 p="">
 
Have a nice day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: