Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Naive

I had done what I should. I finally brave up the courage to text my sincere apologies. I know she meant well and love me in a very unique way. Honestly, I wish not to cause anyone any inconvenience. I learnt the about the consequences of her doing and I really felt bad and guilty about it. I texted my sincere apologies and it felt like Deja Vu. I felt as though it had happened before. I knew that I wasn't at fault but I can't deny the terrible feeling in me. I wished that I can do somehing to help even if it's gonna be a face-to-face clarification. I'll be glad to help. If I could turn back in time, I swear I'd terminate the call with all my might.
 
I felt awful and devastated because 4 parties were hurt in this incident. I wanted to minimise the damage. Apparently, they can no longer be friends anymore. I felt the pain in her, giving her trust to a man wholeheartedly with nothing in return except sorrows. She sees him as a friend, but he doesn't. It takes 2 hands to clap and it's no longer reciprocal. Indeed, he's a changed man. It is impossible to change him back unless he's willing to turn over a new leaf. In our point of view, he made a mistake. In his point of view, we made a mistake.
 
I sent my sincere apologies across. Well, he claimed to be alright but I was badly overwhelmed by the guilt. My sixth sense told me that he was not alright and I felt as though I just commited a sin unknowingly. I had this urge to comfort him but I refrained myself from doing so because I wish not to cause further complicaton in his life.
 
I sincerely hope that they made up. I too wish their friendship remains.
 
I don't mean to harm anyone, neither do I wish to be hurt or harmed. I just want things to remain as simple as it is. I wish that time could turn back to 6 months ago. Maybe I am overly naive.

No comments: