Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

End of chapter

After the KL trip, I gonna settle everything by myself once and for all. I will not look back anymore no matter what the result turns out to be. Things are meant to be, only if it is. There are many things in the world that cannot be forced.
 
Darling MW,
 
I know exactly what you are trying to do. I know you meant well for me. You gotta see this vivid, things are no longer the same as before. No matter what you do, or the amount of effort you placed into will not solve the existing problem. Your effort is doing harm to all parties involved. I don't want to look bad with those bad intentions. Let the bygones be bygones. I wish that you can respect my decision. To you, pride is worthless. There are people who can bow low and sacrifice to earn their desires. For me, it is impossible. Think about the way I was being brought up. I am an independent individual. I earn everything of my own by myself whether is it financial, family, friends. I never beg to survive. No matter how hard life is/was, I fix it right by myself. I have backbones and I know what are the principles of my life. If you realised, I put in effort in everything I do. I am not a perfectionist. I may still fail, but at least I put in effort and do my best.
 
Effort is just another word for hardwork. Please do not deprive my effort and good will.
 
I hope that you can respect me and my decision. Let's close this chapter.
 
With love,
Pzy

No comments: