Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Captured

22nd December 2013
Not a time, nor a season, but a state of mind
 
Huuuuuuuuuuu... I should really cry because I am still writing about stuffs from last year. I'll make it, short, sweet and simple. Jhi Han and Jacky sent the girls home. Got my bro to run some errands since he gonna be driving out. Eug and Jacky seriously took their own sweet time to come back. By the time they were back, we were all running out of energy.
 
    Photobucket
#Golden Flakes
 
Edmund got me to take a photo of it because we hardly find alcohol with golden flakes. Oh gosh, it's gonna be cancerous. Hopefully not. Bran was dying to go home, but darling took his phone. Awesome move though.

Photobucket
#Pizza
 
We waited damn long before our pizzas were back. Sad max, famished.
 
Photobucket
#Bartender
 
Edmund is our full time bartender. Haha, looked professional yet the drinks tasted so bad. Well, I mean used to taste horrible. He improved tremendously lately. He makes perfect drinks catering to our non-alcohol content needs. We were so loud the entire night that our neighbour came over to warn us about our noise level. We tried to keep our voice down but they were never satisfied with our effort. Not really, we were still noisy like bees. All I can say is, his misfortune. Oops.
 
Photobucket
#The yacht club
 
Early morning, the neighbour stucked his head out of his door and stared at darling and I sternly. He asked us if we stayed next door to him. To avoid trouble, I told him that we were there to visit friends only. I even claimed to stay in another room that was really a distance from his. Cold sweat broke out instantly. Thank god, I was smart enough to lie. My nose gonna touch the sky real soon. There we went, scampering away as fast as lightning.
 
Photobucket
#Itchy scratchy
 
After checking-out, we went to Ajisen to have our lunch. Then I heard something that went "Chk chk chk chk". I thought I was overly paranoid about crawling insects. Then I caught a glimpse of my darling vibrating by herself. Ok, sounds wrong. Let me rephrase it in a better way. Oh well, trembling/shaking on her chair. Sounds wrong still, heck care. I turned to my right and saw her scratching her underfoot with a pair of wooden chopsticks. She was complaining about her hives and she had to scratch herself badly. After payment, she got Javen to take a brand new pair of chopsticks for her. She continued to scratch in the car. How unsightly! I called it classic. Hahaha, I got everything captured in my camera.
 
Good day, everyone.
 
Cheers,
Pzy
 
 

No comments: