Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Surprise of the day

12th January 2013
Slow down once in a while and appreciates moments in life.
 
Then I realised, I had been blogging about rubbish for quite a while. Not entirely rubbish, but posting music videos and redundat stuffs. Oh no, my posts are forever 2 months behind time. My desktop was so-flooded with picture folders.
 
Headed to JB with my girls for Huiyee's bday celebration. It was meant to be a celebration but it turned out to be a casual outing. Fortunately, there was no jam otherwise we could have suffered throughout.
 
    Photobucket
#Ordering
 
We ordered a spread of food as usual and everyone shared.

Photobucket
#Food 1
 
Photobucket
#Food 2
 
Photobucket
#Darling, me, hy
 
Photobucket
#Food 3
 
Photobucket
#Happy lunching
 
Karaoke should never be missed. My membership was not made in vain. It was fully utilised. I looked back and realised that I had been throwing money to KTV. I believed the staff at Msia Kbox recognised my face. She was eager to whack the big fish (me). Instead of giving me the smallest room, the room she offered became bigger after every visit.
 
Photobucket
#New bartender
 
Photobucket
#My dearest
 
Photobucket
#Sweet sweet
 
Photobucket
#Is wan lin dancing?
 
Photobucket
#In front of an enclosure
 
Qian and I were making jokes about Huiyee's position that reminded us of monkey behind the bar.
 
Photobucket
#Beast and the beauty
 
Photobucket
#Isolated
 
Photobucket
#Teethy
 
Photobucket
#I saw my double chin
 
Photobucket
#Pizzahut
 
We were famished after shopping. We decided to settle our dinner at PizzaHut. As usual, we just ordered anything we wanted and shared the food. I simply love big spread of food.
 
Photobucket
#Nomnom
 
Photobucket
#Last picture of the day
 
Last picture of the day before we ended it officially. It was getting late and we took a cab home from woodland checkpt. It was a fantastic day. Teng was the surprise of the day. She told Qian not to mentioned about her appearance. I was eager to meet her when I learnt that she was coming. *Hugs* Love her max. Then I realised, no ang pao from her this year. I have no time to visit her.
 
Teng, mail me ang pao pls. Lol.
 
Have a nice day ahead.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: