Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mad crazy

I'm feeling feverish with blocked nose. I hate breathing through my mouth. It reminds me of fish even though we all know that fish breathes through gills. I feel weird lately. I am in a very good mood despite encountering nonsensical problems. In fact, I suspect that I am mad because I have been laughing alot lately. Maybe there are things that I shouldn't laugh about, but I picture the scenarios into jokes and laugh it off.
 
I used to cry in silence with my pillow and the culture ended abruptly. Tears trickled down my cheeks and I was laughing away the next seconds.
 
 
 
Hey... I just met you. This is crazy. So here's my number...
 
 
 
It's been long while since I had a great laugh. Somehow, it seems so wrong because I'm laughing about everything even if it's not funny at all. Anyway, I'm feeling happy despite the pain and illnesses. I just concluded that I am MAD CRAZY. Laugh out loud.
 
Oh yeah ~

No comments: