Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Happier than before

I was in a great mood lately. It was totally surprising because I hadn't been laughing and smiling alot for the past few months. Well, I did probably but not as crazy as before. I really missed those time when I could easily laugh it all out even when I was covered in a pool of shit. Obviously, I'm not talking about the real shit but the shittiest problems ever. The trip to Kuala Lumpur was really classic. Our bus drove off without us and I managed to keep cool. I even made jokes and laughed like a crazy bitch on another coach when everyone was dull and moody.
 
Even Javen and Eugene told me that I was really happy. Apparenty, they were caught in bewilderment wondering why and so. That's a good question. I'm not really bothered by the reason I'm smiling. I'm glad that I'm smiling. Happier than before. Awesome, isn't it?
 
Photobucket

No comments: