Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fairly fair

25th January 2013
Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears
 
Photobucket
 
Babe, despite all the unhappiness, I want you to know that you are forever my friend no matter what happen. Remember, I'll be fair and square in this incident. True, I was rather disappointed when I came to realise what happened. In fact, I was sad because you weren't the one telling me about it. I'd be happier if you had told me right from the start. You are my girlfriend, you don't have to worry about me having bad impression of you. Friendship and relationship are different. I am not bothered about by the way you handle it at all. I only judge based on how you treat me. You treated me fairly and kind all along.
 
You might lost a few friends in this incident, but you still have me. Hugs XOXO.
 
With love,
Pzy

No comments: