Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Simplicity

Everyone needs attention.

Then I began to ask myself if I need attention. After sorting out my thoughts, I realised I don't need attention. In fact, I want no attention. I don't need to be in groupies, I don't wish to be outstanding, I don't need to be well-liked. I only need true friends by my side, even if it's just gonna be one and only.

Some people assume that I am popular and fun, judging me on the surface. In fact, I feel the emptiness at times. It's so empty and hollow that I can hear my breathing vividly. Friends confide in one another to feel better, but I tend to bottle things up. I am willing to share when I feel like doing so. I dislike sharing because I wish not to be sympathize. I need no sympathy for my current plight because I believe there's a reason behind everything. I brought the plight upon myself. I should get it fixed by myself. I am the key to the issue, the problem, the solution. I just have to grit my teeth and go through it.

I dislike mind games. I hate people who misused underhand methods. They are awful.

Simplicity is a beauty.

You may not see it's beauty instantly, but you will see it's beauty eventually.

No comments: