Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The first tear

2nd February 2013
A true friend sees the first tear, catches the second, and stops the third.
 
I had steamboat with my girls in the evening. We had vegetarian steamboat. They had this tom yum flavour which was really delicious. The food was great except the room was too warm. Qian was so thirsty that she made Ribena for everyone. We brought the kids to the playground after dinner. They seemed to enjoy themselves tremendously. I do love kids but I dislike their mess. There's a difference if you had realised.
 
Photobucket
#Mw, Qian, Lin, Xuan and Me
 
We went to Qian's place, took a shower and did some art and craft for the ladies. It was absolutely fun. I was busy colouring Qian's eyes. Xuan was the best hairstylist of the day. She can do different types of plaits. She's really cool.

Photobucket
#Belvedere
 
Vivian was awesome that night. She was busy with her stuffs and she took a cab over to join us even though she left early that night. Darren was complaining about the amplifier the entire night. Oh yea, you gotta be surprised by Qian. She danced. I knew exactly what to give her to make her dance. Oops.
 
Photobucket
#Happy Partying
 
It was a great party that night. I wished that my girls enjoyed that night. Hugs and kisses.
 
Cheers,
Pzy

No comments: