Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Food gourmet

It's Sunday. I love Sunday at times especially when bf is good. It's been a long time since he last drove me around. He's been complaining how tired he was and the rates of him crashing into someone's bum (back of car) again. Well, it happened at least 3 to 4 times and I'm not really surprised if it happens again.

This time round, he was perfectly tired still. It's nice of him to make an effort driving me out to eat my favourite food. I had a long list when it comes to food. As you can see, most of the time I've been flooding my blog with food picture. I love Char kway teow, carrot cake, BBQ chicken wing, satay beehoon, stingray, sotong, glutinuos rice, chee kueh, and many more. Oh my goodness, it's so hungry to be blogging about food.

Photobucket
Bf ordered egg oyster, kway teow, chicken wings and carrot cake. Well, I didn't tell him to order that much. He's always worried that I might go hungry which explains why he ordered that much. He's a nice bf who rather empty his wallet for my stomach. It seems to be a good point of him but a bad point at times.

I'm currently maintaining my weight at 45 kg. You guys might have thought it's a normal weight for someone short, small and tiny like me. It's been four years in a relathionship with my bf, but you guys will never be able to understand the torment I've been through.

Over these 4 years, I flood my mind with the same old phrase "Eat less", "Eat less please" and "Stop eating please". Nothing could work it out. In my 2nd year with him, there was a period when I weigh 58kg. I'm seriously not joking about this. It was such a nightmare. My bf's family even knew that I had gain so much weight that my pant goes from S to L. I'm serious about that and I kept one of the short in "L" in my cupboard still. It took me months to shrink back.

Although I made it, but it must still be under control before I see 70 the next time round. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really love to eat. If I were to become a food gourmet, I'll really be a satisfied person in this world. Haha, having loads of food, never ending.

Well, I'm done with sharing my little story on 58kg. Haha, share stories with me if you had too.

Take care everybody and enjoy your lifestyle.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: