Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not to be sorry

Life is so dry especially you started your working lifestyle. It's gonna be permanent. Off I went to Bukit Gombak and Bukit Batok for interview. Nah, it's just some other centres for me to slot in my tuition classes. Well, amazingly I was told to teach Sec 1. Oh dear, I hate mathematics formula.

Haha, anyway I might be getting more assignments. Let's hope that I'll be earning more quick cash. As you know tuition is always flexible with the timing and higher salary. I can always continue when school reopen. It's kind of beneficial to me.

Stay tune to my tuition stories.

Students, please study hard for your examinations. Especially your common test, it's all within this week. Do your best and not to be sorry. Jiayou, do well.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: