Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

The hangout

It's been sometime since we met up for a shopping spree. Well, we were kept busy at all times. Our workloads came from office and centres. Yan is busy with buffet while I'm busy with kids, sounds like buffet and nanny. Oops, better not mention it too often in my blog; otherwise we will be having new nick soon.

Jinxes us, the day we met, even our fate is similar. I went for my morning tuition before tuition centre. Guess what? I forgotten to bring my hp, which seldom happens. So does Yan, she forgotten as well. I'm glad that I made some time home to retrieve it. As for her, not that fortunate.

It's probably an hour journey from her workplace to her house. She might die along the journey, so it's better not to. Well, shopping shall be the main theme for our day.
Photobucket
As usual, toilet leisure - camwhore. Amazingly, your skills still as strong as before.
Photobucket
Next, we got ourselves burried in Zara. I got myself a high waisted short while Yan got a Cowherd skirt. Well, I named it Cowherd because it made me thought of COWS. Lol, I just can't stop thinking about milk and New Zealand. Well, shall end the cow topic here before I got killed.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Poor Yan couldn't get a proper new pieces from the staff. All the pieces were filled with pencil or pens' marking. Lol, it seems like Zara staff enjoy vandalising their own clothes. Probably almost all the other outlet as well.
Photobucket
Here we go, trying on boots and all sort of heels.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Poor us having dinner at Burger King. It's the first time we had fast food in town. I'm so fascinated. Haha, 2 main reasons behind this. First, Marche has uber long queue; Second, we were god damn broke. So broke till you hardly believe it.
Photobucket
Alright, we had a super long chat at BK before setting off for home. Home sweet home.
Photobucket
I'm seriously lucky. While walking to the bus stop, Chris called saying that he's passing by town, yay, here I got my free ride (shun feng che) home. Haha, shall end everything here.

Good night everyone

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: