Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Blessed

School term is finally and officially ending. Everyone is having their last exam paper (UT). Some ended earlier; most probably busy into their holiday mood. It's so sad that we might not be able to meet up that often anymore. That's where my laughter tune down.

Bubble tea together.
Drinking fruit juice.
Enjoying nice waffle together.
Crapping and gossiping like some aunties.
Laughing at each other nonsense and funny act.

It's all so unforgetable. That's school life.

As you see, we got to work in order to complete our lives. Some got to study, some got to strive further. Like people saying, 天下无不散之宴席. We got to mark our fullstop some day. Well, I seriously don't enjoy my days in DBA class. But I do enjoy in DBC classes, oh it sounds rather weird. You got to put yourself in my shoes to feel that sensation at times. Laughs.

Love my friends,
Love my school (at times),
Love my friendly and nice facilitators.

Still...

I hate school food.

May everyone has a blessed future, blessed career, blessed education, blessed family, blessed bf/gf, blessed life. Play to your max when you are still young. Learn to give, learn to forget.

Cheers,
Jeanne

P.S: This is not an emo post . Haha.

No comments: