Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Heartfelt words

Life's definitely not something miserable but things around can make you feel worst than that. I had no idea what I'm thinking anymore. I'm neither angry nor sad, but I really clueless about my recent behaviors.

Being sick of everything?
Being indecisive in desiring?
Being uninterested in outing?
Being numb towards happening?

I just feel like staying home, or going school by rotting my life away. I'm filled with worries without knowing my worries. I feel sick about all registration issues especially when comes to financial terms. Everything cost money, everything is ceritifed, everything has been decided. Life sucks and my health collapsed on me.

I had terrible gastric pain, I'm so worry. I don't know what went wrong. I'm frightened honestly. I've been taking aspirins and all sorts of painkiller. All of them no longer works.

I don't feel like taking degree nor NIE course nor music diploma anymore. It's heartfelt words. I can't derive properly to my thoughts. I suddenly have the urge to work permanently; earning quick bucks for my parents. I do.

Is this a right decision?

What is my dream?

Where is my goal?

Have a good day everyone, not being affected by my emotional syndromes.

Jeanne

No comments: