Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Once in a blue moon

It's such a busy day, everything was in a rush. I woke up in shock (overslept) and jump into shower. Off Chris and I went to Bukit Panjang Plaza. Well, I've got to take passport photo for SIM application. It's such a double trouble. Haha.

We had our lunch at Bishamon. Drools.

Photobucket



Photobucket

I seriously can't remember what I had ordered (the name of dishes). Haha.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I'm seriously damn hungry; really glad the food serve fast and quick. I've been missing Japanese food for quite sometime. Basically, I'm suffering from Post Japan Syndrome most of the time. Thinking of Udon and Bento as usual. Yums.

Photobucket

I love the cold dish (tofu). They added some mayonaise to the sauce. Drools.

Photobucket

I had a great lunch.

You know, it's very hard to meet up with my boyfriend. For those who read my blog, I guess you hardly get to see my bf's face. Haha. Finally, all of you get to take a look at his recent photo(s). Laughs.

Photobucket

Stupid us walked straight to the interchange without collecting my passport photo. We ended up walking double trip back and fro to the interchange. Oh dear, under hot sun with drizzles can kill. We took a bus to SIM and submit my certs and detail. Foolish me forgotten to bring the actual "O" level cert copy. I'm so pissed at myself for being careless and silly especially when my agenda is fully packed. I hardly draw time for myself; making a spare trip back to submit (for verification) can kill easily).

Thank goodness, Cassandra will help me to submit my "O" level cert. Love her the most.

It was about 5 plus for my Primary 1 tuitioning near my house and 8 plus for my Primary 4 tuitioning near Ah Mark's house. After tuition, I make preparation for exam papers setting. It was late and I couldn't make it on time to Teng's house. There goes my short catch up with SS and RH. Anyway, I made a trip to Ah Mark's house instead.

Well, silly her and kl encounter difficulty in submission of application. Mark's mum even asked me if I seek help from someone through the application. Haha, asking the obvious; I did. My bf was the best consultant. I inherit skills from him to help Ah Mark and Ah Mui. Oh dear, I'm doing free charity work. Cab home next.

Photobucket

Look at how lovely my student is. He save up his allowance just to buy me a box of chocolate. Well, I knew it's not something very expensive like Royce etc. He's just Primary 4, and he saved up to buy for me. It's so touching. Before I went off, I gave a few chocolate coins.

It's been sometime since I had such vintage chocolate coins. I used to eat that when I was a small girl. Haha. It's bringing me my childhood memories back. Laughs.

Shall end here.

Good day awaits ahead. Good luck everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: