Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Priority

This is just some slight updates to my HK portfolio in 2009. I adore every single photos I took in HK. This is just how much my bf dotes one me; bringing me from places to places despite my greediness expand non-stop.

A billion thanks to EPT test of NIE which cost me 150 bucks and other unnecessary fees. They made me know the importance to save. I've been spoilt brat (that's what my bf calls me) for years. All I knew was to whine about different places I wanna travel and all sort of brands I wanted to buy. There he goes, blindly following my wishes and making them comes true.

I learnt a valuable lesson about saving. I learnt to prioritize better. I really feel the way he does saving up to bring me overseas. But this time round, it's not gonna be travelling. It's gonna be for studies, for my future. I know I have my own limits in crossing my desired boundaries. It's going to be a miracle if it does happen. I'll do my best to pursue my music diploma as well, at the same time if possible. Since I can make through for polytechnic, I believe I can make it even further with my own ability. I can't guarantee the best of of everything, but at least I tried.

My parents aren't anyone who is going to support their child for life. I can only decide my own fate. All I wanna is...

To hear remarks, I wanna hear.
To listen encouragement, I wanna listen.
To do everything, I wanna do.

This is life, and pls keep your comments to yourself if it is discouraging. Save it for youself, because I'll definitely not heed your advises.


Photobucket



Photobucket

All the best to my friends in decision you make.
Decide your own fate and decide you future.
Let no one hinder you dreams and move forward each day.

Have a good day.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: