Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Insights experiencing

Yeap, I skipped school today though Yan called me. I slept at 4am last night. As usual, it's non stopable for dreams to approach me. It's all about bread (Friends should know abit it if I had told you about it). I had no energy to crawl out of my bed this morning. Aparently, I fell asleep real soon.

Love's Mum the most. She bought me MacD, saving my trouble of crawling downstair to buy lunch. Basically, I'm an absolute lazy bum. I rather go hungry than to go downstairs to buy my own food. Sounds rather ridiculous yeah.

Anyway, dressed up nicely(well, not really nice actually; considerably presentable). I went for my interview next. Oh yeah, I had decided to become a full time tutor/educator. Having passion doesn't mean I can really teach well. Meanwhile I'll apply for primary school attachment during this period before NIE or SIM entry.

Photobucket

Alright, let's get back to my interview topic. I shan't say much about pay-wise since its very personal. Private tutoring is very different from having classes (3 to 8 students in a class). I'll have to prepare lesson materials and even setting exam papers or tutorials.

Each teacher has an idividual portfolio for a particular class, which included lessons to be taught in future. I think I will love this job. I love new exposure and gaining new insights. It's gonna be a great experiences for me.

Wish me good luck.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: