Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tons to do

It's my off day, amazingly I have no urge for schooling. Being an off day is a plus plus encouragement for me. I had millions of never ending task to settle. Let's conclude snappy; I'm really busy. For instance, I had made myself a To-Do List.

1) Interview @ Raffles
2) NIE EPT registration
3) SIM course registration/enquiring

I used to keep a memo book in the past. Probably since Year 1 when I started to save up for fees. Looks like it's time for me to get a new one now. Mmm, shall I get an expensive one or a cheap one will do?

Well, I got to really think about it.

Kailing and Zhiyan were both interested in the registration, therefore here we go on the same boat. Cassandra Ng threw me an aeroplane. Ahem!!! Silly Ah Mark and Mui never brought their certs along. WOW, that's amazing clever of them. I ended up camping at Ah Mark place, waiting for them to do the saving and printing.

After all the necessary documents were saved, we set off to Bukit Panjang(my hometown actually, laughs). From there, we took 184 directly to SIM.

Photobucket



Photobucket

I finally learn to suspect my arm length. My left arm seems to be trained. Why so? It's seems to be longer than my right arm. Perhaps not the length, but the ability to stretch. That's rubberband. Haha.

Photobucket

We reached SIM in about 20 minutes time. Pressed 3 queueing number when we only need 1. Mmm, who's fault was that? Ahem, no idea. We sat down and bombed enquiries. Oh no, DBA and RP seriously disappoint me. All listed under non-diplomatic course related; when we are related. Thanks RP. A billion hundred thousand zillion thanks.

I've nothing against my school. It's just the arrangement contradict me. Aren't DBA has a lower cut-out pt compared to DBC. DBC is times more recognized than us. I should have taken DBC, the classmate there were time friendlier than DBA(if you realise so). Even the consultant was curious why Ah Mark, Mui and me were all under DBA and yet different electives. Well, other polytechnic arrange it differently from us. Kudos to RP. Haha.

After all the relevant enquiries, Ah Mui was dying to eat. She hadn't eat anything since the morning. This explains her figure. Anyway, food in SIM is cheap. 2 bucks for a mee rebus. If you wanna get that in RP, it's fat dream. Even if you get it, I doubt you ever eat it again. Haha.

Photobucket

We bought drinks and here my classic doing begins. I placed 3 cups infront of Mui and snap a photo of her. Well, I doubt she realised the cups arrangement when I snapped the photo(s). Here she goes laughing non-stop.

Photobucket

Next, we took 174 to town. We intended to try famous durian puffs at Goodwoodpark. Unfortunately, it's not the durian season yet. The products aren't ready. Boohoo. Here comes the camwhore session.

Photobucket

I remember camwhoring with Cassan at the same place years ago. Mmm, probably 2008 if I'm right.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Ah Mark and her future babies.

Photobucket

Mmm, I don't know him either. Just as you did.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

OMG, I realised how much I adore blue. Am I a blue freak?

Next, we went to have slices of ice. Here we go ordering Chocolate Banana Ice before Ah Mark order some weird weird fruity flavour. Haha. She must be sad to hear this. Her taste bud works differently from us.

She loves pink.
She love veggies.
She love warm water.

I adore none. Apparently, she's from space.

Photobucket

Ah Mui kept doing faces. It's so hard to capture her normal shot.

Photobucket

Ah Mark was worst. She take us as photographer always, as if it's in some photoshoot. You shall see more of her poses as you scroll. If you are interested, you may consider it for referencing since she had not copyrighted them. Haha.

Photobucket

Chocolate Banana Ice

Photobucket

It's Mui first time trying. She finds it yummy. If I had brought her to Chinatown for Mango Sago, I doubt she find this nice anymore. That's something I shall be proud about digging food. I seriously adore interesting food which I had tried. All of them make me drools. Definitely my food search failed at time. No worries, I won't bother to post them in my blog if they happens to fail. Haha.

Interested about my food search?

Stay tune, I'll be posting the URL(s) I've been to before February ends.

Photobucket

I went for a HR consultant/coordinator job at Hilton Hotel. Below were all done by Ah Mark and Mui. Kindly enjoy their classic doings. I'm so amazed by their timer skills.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Next, it's shopping therapy. Well, they are the winner of the day having the greatest buys. We combed from ION to 313. Ah Mark actually spend nearly 45 minutes choosing a headband. I nearly puke blood. She seems to be allergice to the headband she wore. Well, it's being tried so many times. Definitely, there might be some germs in it. She ended up having skins peeling nonstop from her ear. It's scary.

Photobucket

Ah Mark has amazing shopping duration. She was unlucky to get long queue later one. Smartlass us, went outside sat down for a rest before our toes starts falling off. Oh, it's just my toes. It's so numb covered up in pumps for the whole day.

Photobucket

Yawn.....

Is Ah Mark done?

Next, we went for dinner at a Thai Restaurant. Ah Mark was dying to try. I can't remember the name of restaurant. Kindly stay tune, I'll be posting about it soon. It's actually near to Forever 21 and Marche. It's the only one which serves Thai Food there. Hence, it should be easy to be spotted.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

I seems to be more comfortable with my camera photo. I'm not trying to praise about it, it's just the colour I like when I first decided to buy it. Although it's old, but I love it's colour. Makes easy for editing and not filled with grayscaling. Most importanly, the pixels caught on screen seems lower. Alright, cut my crap.

It's all pillows at the restaurant. Loves their decoration and structure.

Poor me having the sweetest blood among the three. Mosquito attacked me only. It bit me 9 times on my legs and it's all so sore. Initially, I thought it might be allergies. It was then I realised it's mosquito bite. The food serve there was a total thumbs up but you got to sacrifice your blood. Haha.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Pineapple Fried Rice with Chicken.

This is really very yummy. The aroma rose and the fragrance made us craves for more. They added raisins and nuts to enhance a better taste. Ah Mark comb the cucumber while I took the pineapple.

Fried Prawn with Bread Crumbs

This is yummy too. Well, I rate it 8/10. The taste was quite normal. But it's still yummy afterall. I love their pickles, not to spicy nor sour. It's perfectly alright.

Photobucket

Green Curry

The maind dish of the night. It's really very spicy but the chicken was really tender. The curry taste would linger in your mouth and you can taste spices more than the normal curry you had.

Photobucket

The staff took photo(s) for us.

We went to shop around Forever 21 before heading home. Mui and Mark got their accesories and clothes. I got one too and it's another blue. Haha, I wonder if I could claimed from Chris. Hope so, and may god bless me.

Good night, everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne <3

No comments: