Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All about survivor

It's so tiring having little glimpse of hope to see cash. This definitely apply to everyone who's getting a job. Having a dip is seriously nothing, you can hardly earn like 1.7K which is disastrous after CPF deduction. Despite so, some still manage to survive through.

I doubt myself so much. Yan will be entering society real soon, I gonna really find out if the amount is enough. Hence, I might consider entering society early as well. For the sake of seeing real cash, I'm having 4 jobs all together right now. It sounds exageration, but I'm serious. I gonna hit my 10K. Yeah, wish me good luck ok.

Everyone must be having a hardtime, UT(s) and stress. Hush! Chinese New Year's coming. Happy receiving ang bao(s) everone.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: