Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Too good to be...

18th February 2010
Chinese New Year period is always great. No matter where you go, so be it; work or teach, you receive angbao as long as you are single. Hahaha, it's a real benefit to be single. I had a tiring day, maybe a semi tiring day. It's my first lesson for Primary 4 English class. Mmm, I don't mean the first time teaching Primary 4 English; I actually meant my first lesson in this particular class.

It's uber great, stressless with funny and hilarious students. Though they made mistakes at times, but it still brightens up my mood. Tuition centre actaully gave students angbao as well; not cash of course, probably some chocolates ( you know, the golden little ones). Haha, one my student exclaimed, "Confirm it's chocolates, where got so nice give money".

Haha, even kids also want moo-lah. Next she exclaimed, "Why you single? Wasted!". Laughs.

Photobucket

After my tuition, Teng sms me when I'm on bus. Right ahead, off I go to her house. We watched some gore movies, thanks to the Ng's Brother and Sister. I gonna have nightmare someday. It's so disgusting, stabbing here and there.

Funny thing was Baby Shijia being fenced up with cushion. She was running all about and her mum just can't be bother to follow her around. In the end, Baby Shijia was so desperate to run off that she climbed below the sofa and her mum got to pull her out. It's funny. Children can be cute but not when they poo. Shijia kept crying after her granny cleared her pampers.

Funny her, kept pulling my finger thinking it was some sweets or chocolates. Well, it does look like alittle. She kept crawling towards me and Teng obviously knew I'm afraid of small kids; yet she encourage her daughter to crawl over. Hahaha, I nearly become part time nanny during their dinner. Shijia stop crying each time the whole family sing song together. Nah, you must have thought that I'm kidding. Indeed, they sang songs together. Haha.

Btw, Shijia's only 8 months old who looks like her daddy. Teng sian each time I said that. Haha.

Her thoughtful bro sent me to the bus stop. Actually it's redundant, because no one will ever rob a church mouse. I'm the church mouse ( poor and broke).

Photobucket

19th February 2010
Here comes my new OCBC debit card. It has additional functions. Do check it out. I had decided to close my UOB account. First, it has no money in it; Second, it's more or less same as my nebo card. With OCBC card, I can watch movies at GV with 20% discount (abt there). Isn't it better?

Love the new card in red. Boom. Haha.

Photobucket

I stay up through the night to prepare assessments and exams paper for my students. As you see, CA1 is approaching and I really have to do something to refresh their memory. Kids are usually forgetful, they tend to forget what they had learnt previously.

I went online for researches, check out assessment books and outsource for some notes. I compiled everything based on their levels and did a print out. It's from Primary 1-6. Any tutors who are interested these resources may email me. I can drop you the link so that you can make some preparation for your students as well. Cheers.

I found papers like Ai Tong and Raffles. Haha, I combined them in a set. I guess my student's gonna hate me. But it's alright. It's for their own good.


No comments: