Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My quotas

Ooh hoo, a few student cares had offer me position. Hence, they allow me to go off anytime I want. It's so beneficial for me especially when I'm waiting for replies from both SIM and NIE. Oh dear, NIE is making my life difficult. Once again, they can't read my file.

Great, I got to fax it over using the vintage methods of doing so. I got one of the best student care offer near my house. It's so near. Mmm, how should i describe the distance. AHHHH, i got it; "A stone throw away". Haha, I can never be late. It's just a 1-2 min walk. Tell me, how hard it's gonna be.

First, I don't have to wake up early in the morning and I can reach home as early as I could. Most probably, not home; tuition centres. Other organisation did offer me pay like 7 to 10 bucks per hour. Though the pay's good, but I got to travel. Well, I'm a smart lass.

I told them I will confirm with them again on this coming Friday. Shiok arh. If any organisation offer me 12, I'll say byebye to the one near my house then. It's just so tempting to accept the job on the spot when you look at the distance and time.

Next, concession will be ending real soon. It's going to be adult price. I'm so emo about it. If concession continues, I wouldn't fret over money issues. Let's pray hard that I'll be earning more and more each day.

Toast to my school fees quota.
Toast to my school entry result.

Same for you guys, keep going! Find a job of your liking. Jiayou.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: