Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chill out

Classes had been increasing lately. Hence, I had got myself a memo to jot down my daily or month schedule. I seriously can't remember much especially doing both private and classed. Yea, it's gonna be a very interesting beginning. I'm so glad that I'm given a chance to teach. I seriously hope I can teach well.

Photobucket

Let's cut my crap.

It's Saturday classes. I can't start teaching official without giving prior notice. Hence, I'll be sitting in to observe classes. Oh, it's so cool despite trying out classes before. I love teach class, and I'll usually teach my students in a fun way. I'll tell them little jokes, making funny actions in teaching to catch their little glimpse of attention. I always hope that they learned something out of the day. Hope I'll make a good teacher.

For a particular class I'll be teaching, consist of 2 hyperactive student. Haha, it was years ago when I took up a similar assignment. The little girl name Rochell has an angelic face. You gonna think that she's got to be a good-good. In fact, I realise she's hyperactive who enjoy climbing up her window pane which explains why it's being locked up. Anyway, I like her though. So fun. Probably, we were on the same boat. I'm slightly hyperactive at time, not physically but as in mentality. I'll always create or kick up small but creative fuss to seek all sort of attention from my boyfriend.

Well, people thought that it's a form of tricks or 恶作剧. In fact, it wasn't. It's just seeking attention, which people thinks that I don't. I did, alright. Haha, sometimes I obviously know that I'm in the wrong yet I'll never admit my mistakes. Alright, you guys gonna be curious about my horrible doings. I've shared some here and there, it's so saddistic and funny (YEAH! I know) Haha.

I guess it's ever gonna be the first time people claim that they are saddistic and that's me.

Photobucket

It's so hard to pass my time for the 1.5 hr of observation. Haha, even so I enjoy much. I think I'm beginning to love kids again. Probably not older kids, but the innocent ones who always talk to you with puppy little eyes. It's just too cute and I'm so tempted to play with them. Oh no, I'm their teacher and not one of them. I totally forgotten about it.

Changing pronounciation of my name
Anyway, I gonna change the reading of my name. I was named Jeanne by my parents/auntie. Well, don't assume I made up this name. It's 100% authentically displayed on my NRIC. Not any fake name. Just for some clarification in case you thought that I'm changing the names out of fun.

There's 2 pronounciation to my name.
1) Jeanne - People usually read it as "GENIE"
2) Jeanne - People usually read it as " G - N" (It's so hard for me to tell you the pronounciation in words. Therefore, read it according to Alphabet. "G" "N"

From Pri 1 - 3, my friends called my Zheng Yi (It's my chinese name). Everyone claim that my chinese name was nice. Ok la, I also think not that bad either. But I'm used to having a Christian name. Pri 3 - 6, my classmate called me "G" "N" (Jeanne). During poly years, my friend pronounce it as "Genie".

Actually it can be pronounced both ways. My dad probably missed out "I" in Jeanne (which should be Jeannie). Hence, I've done a check. It should be pronounced as "G" "N". Well, I gonna stick it this way since majority called this and it sounds good too.

Alright, it's officially changed.

Night Chill-out with Meiwen
I had my tuition in the morning and class observation all the way till late evening. Meiwen meet up with me in the late evening. Oh it was great, we jammed all the way to town. By the time we reached, the sky had turned dark. Grrrr...

Anyway, we decided to go Timbre. It's my first time there and Meiwen being my lifetime bud called up to reserve tables. It was so nice of her. Oh ya, let's get back to the part "after the jam". Haha. We took MRT to Cityhall and walked to Timbre. Well, previously Yan told me that we got to climb stairs. Meiwen brought me there by another route, therefore there's no stairs. Fortunately, there's no stairs because I seriously hate STAIRS. Ok, be it, I'm lazy can. Oh I think I'm mad, being hyper happy calling myself lazy. Schools ending which explains my good mood. I'm not gonna study for UT that much, no mood. Furthermore, there's so many interviews and lessons. Boo. But thats my source of income. Probably I'll called up NIE and apply for a 3 month attachment. I just love to teach.

There goes my USA dream. Never mind, 我忍!!! Haha. I'm sure my bf will bring me there someday out there. I'm 100% sure that he's going to pretend not reading this. Haha.

Photobucket

Timbre was great, having live band and great ambience though. I'm just a little negative toward the speaker. Haha, the music volume went higher as the time goes by. I seriously pity the guy sitting right beside the speaker. I'm 99% sure that he's gonna here nothing after getting out of the place. It doesn't make sense for him not to be deaf having a speaker blasting loud music right beside him (facing him somemore). It's so crazy.

Meiwen and I keep acting retard, laughing about the ways he gonna be retard. It's all so lame.

Photobucket

(Below) My Apple Martini.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Poor Meiwen is gaining weight. It must be very stressed for her to pay her bank loan during her studying period in SIM. University was such a great burden. She become so haggard after one year, studying and working at the same time.

Meiwen, work hard!!!

Photobucket

We ordered a half-half pizza. Mushroom and Sausage flavour.

Photobucket


Photobucket

It was so dark that we could hardly see the cuts. Haha. We were searching like a blind for almost a minute. Amazingly, I was the one who found the cut when I've got night blindness. It's not the first time I think I can see better than those without night blindness. I actually had very mild night blindness. Sometimes, I can't see stars. Alternatively, I night have very greeny screens in the dark. This explain why there seems to be blue black permanently on my hip.

Curious?

I can't see in the theatre usually. But recent years I seems to recover. Previously I'm absolutely blind. I always hit my hip against the back row end. It's damn pain can. Doctor diagnose it's due to some lack of retinol (some vitamin I guess). Therefore I did make some changes to my diet which explains my slow recovery.

I guess I'm a little out of track. Anyway, it's just some little knowledge shares with you guys.

Pizza is <3 align="center">Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Sometimes I love my hp camera to the max. Don't you think the effect was great?

I'm so proud of it actually even though it's not any ultra popular phone like i-phone or Blackberry. The camera was so sharp and Meiwen was so shock to see my powerful flash. It's seriously very bright. Save troubles to edit.

Photobucket

Both of us were staying at Bukit Panjang. Yea, a cheers to that. No matter how late we chill or went out, we could always go home together. It's a plus plus good point. At least, we had companions.

It's just a short meet up.

UT(s) had began. Good luck to everyone and may you guys score super well for that. All the "A"s man.

Have a good day.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: