Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day.

Well, it's a little late by I must still wish everyone's here reading. Haha.

May everyone in a relationship stay more blissful than ever. As you see, a strong relationship is hard to come by. You got to really treasure what you had. For my case, I won't say it's strong but considerable steady(if homewrecker could stop wrecking one day?). Laughs.

Well, those who have heard or been aware of the stories should have known better than I do. The humiliations and suffers that I been through. I just can't be bother to clarify everything. The more I clarify, the more I see the ugly truth. It's all so nasty, so be it. I've long treated them as the black face while I tried my best to put on a white mask; though it's turning purplish pain behind the mask. Boo. Therefore everyone should treasure their loves and not deciding about breakup over small little issues.

Loves is never about yourself, but a form of love you share and give to one another. It's the care and concern given, and best encouragement for you partner to move forward. This is what I called love.

Despite my logics, I honestly hereby declared I'm a 99% authentic attention seeker. Thus, I've numerous great attention seeking method. Haha, laughs.

Shopping Spree
"It's good to have a bf everywhere you go". Christopher had always agreed with this phrase. Oh ya, he's the one who came up with that. He always like to say this "No good meh, you get subsidies everywhere you go". Haha, sounds true isn't it.

Each time I tried to make purchases, he will take out his card/cash automatically. Otherwise, he will make subsidies for me when I just can't bear to spend. That's pretty shows how kindhearted he was to me. Laughs.

A million thanks to boyfriend, that I've gotten a new bottom from DP.

Apple Strudel
Next, bf took me out for some munchies. My favourite is definitely desert. He brought me for Apple Strudel. I love it to the max. I never really like Apple Strudel at Delifrance. It's too sweet and kind of sick after eating too much of it.

Ritz Apple Strudel is just nice. They sell in slices and whole cake. I thought it's going to be perfect for a birthday celebration as well. This might be what I yearned for my next coming birthday. I'll like a Strawberry one. Drools.

Photobucket

They have many other flavours like durian, mango and peach. I don't mind trying durian ones. I love durians. Some guys find it hard to accept girls who like durian; oh sound sad, yet I happened to be one of them. Love durians. Haha.

Photobucket

Apple Strudel (Above)

It's pretty awesome with Snapple.

Photobucket

Initially, we wanted to go for fine dining at Graze. Unfortunately, Graze doesn't operates on Chinese New Year. I'm sadded. Oh by the way, Graze is a fine dining restaurant for Italian food. Chris will bring me to Graze probably on our this coming anniversary. Maybe only; it's not a sure because we might chose another restaurant somehow. Haha. We'll see.

Holland Village
We decided to go Holland Village for dinner.

Photobucket

Al Dente
Al Dente (click to read more) is a restaurant which serves authentic italian food. It would be a perfect place if you adore pastas and pizzas. It looks more like a bistro to me ( in my own perspectives). Based on researches, many patrons claim or define it as a fine dining. I wouldn't say it's totally not.

With the excellent services and food provided, I would say it's a semi one. Still, I strongly recommend this restaurant for everyone. The price is reasonable and the food portion was just nice. The quality is definitely above average standard.

Some random shots.

Photobucket

Chris had his lobster and mussels spag while I ordered my polla alfredo.

Photobucket

Oh no, my fringe's getting long. Time to ka-char them. Haha.

Photobucket

Look at the table closely.

Initially, I thought it was the table cloth design itself. It was then I realised, it's real petals from roses. Sweet.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Hawaiian Pizza

Photobucket

Pastas

After dinner
The services was indeed excellent. The waitress serve us to the door and greeted us in a polite manner. Ambience was slightly above average and it's just wonderful to be there.

After dinner, we took a stroll around Holland Village. Woot, saw the Cold Rock Cafe Yan's been too. Thought of trying it, but I changed my mind later one. We chose Essential & Brew. Many famous DJ(s) or Superstar like Kelly or William Cheng patronized this restaurant oftenly. Do try it out someday if you happened to passed by.

Photobucket


Photobucket

We ordered a Brownie with New Zealand ice-cream (Cookie and Cream) on top and a basket of fries.

Photobucket

This is a great for slacking. Girls who are seeking for little chats or gossiping hours, this gonna be the best for it. They had similar Japanese seating styles (whereby you can sit on the floor with cushions). You gonna slack through comfortably.

Photobucket

My brownies and fries.

Photobucket

Look at his happy face.

Photobucket

That's the end about it.

Photobucket

This is what I wore for the day. Dress with Cardigen (untied knot actually) I'm a little conservative you see.

Hope everyone had an enjoyable Valentine's celebration whether you are single or attached. Good day and good luck you everyone in love.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: