Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ultimatium

Hi everyone, I did some updates earlier on in previous posts. I doubt you had read this post if you had not scroll down. You may read through clicking on the link below.

"The hangout"

It's a tiring day. One full day of typing plus little tutorials with children. It's enjoyable to teach, at the same time being tired and worn out after a class. Well, private 1 to 1 or 1 to 2 is definitely the easiest. Anyway, I'm so happy that Elizabeth had decided to recruit me. You will never be able to anticipate the awesome pay. Not only the pay is awesome, the timing is even more fantastic than ever. She made it flexible for me (working hours) so that I can continue teaching/tutoring. She's such a nice manager.

Well, I doubt I will have much time for myself. I should seriously spend some stalking up for office wear. Unfortunately, I was implicated in a "shorts-wearing" issue a few days ago. There was a girl who taught in the centre, she wore short. Well, I didn't wear a short; it's just a little not lengthy enough. The principal was lecturing her. In the mid point, I enter the centre. There it goes, my turn to get scolded.

Sad to say, I was being scolded as well. Oh dear, it nearly covered my knee and she complained. I think I shall simply bandaged myself up like a mummy for classes in future. Haha, the principal herself was wearing mini-skirt alright. It's just that she wore another layer of legging. Tsk tsk, one is beige while the other is black; I seriously don't see whats the differences when her skirt is just right below her butt. Tsk tsk. Therefore I will never be an employee for the whole life time. Nothing is fair. Bahahaha.

Alright, time to get some sleep. More to go tomorrow, on and on.

Take care everyone, weather's bad. Good day.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: