Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Bonkers

I'm here to share a short story on my little P6 boy. I'm not sure if he's too cute or just being hilarious at times. Today, oh no, I should say "This time round". Haha, he went bonkers during my lesson. I usually make my students read through the passage before going through the new words; highlighting etc.

So he has some slight difficulty in pronounciation. He came across this word called "ESTABLISHED".

So he read...

Student: ES - TA - BA - LI - SHED
Me: No no, it's ES - TA - BLISH - ED
Student: ES - TA - BA - LI - SHED
Me: No , it's ES - TA - BLISH - ED
Student: ES - TA - BA - LI - SHED
Me: No , it's ES - TA - BLISH - ED
Student: ES - TA - BA - LI - SHED
Me: ES - TA - BLISH - ED
Student: ES - TA - BA - LI - SHED
Me: ES - TA - BLISH - ED
Student: ES - TA - BA - LI - SHED
Student: Urgh HALLELUJAH lah... ( He shouted it out)

Hahaha, his expression was totally hillarious. Well, I did that for his own good. Never really expect him to go bonker on that. Giggles.

Have a nice day everyone <3

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: