Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ultimatum Zone

It's Satuday again. My working day with kimjio once again. I had been seeing her face very often recently. Early in the morning, she message me when I'll be coming to work. I guess she must be very bored staring at the computer. Poor her just kept quiet when the air-con was down. That wasn't the silliest part but more to go.There was a big fan right beside her and she just allowed herself to stay within the warmth. I'm too amazed by that. I would have dehydrate or perspire to death if I were to stay in there for too long.

There were times I find her job interesting, all she had to do was to type and sent kids to student care. It's really slack down there. Her mum had a great chance to watch her daughter closely. Laughs.

Poor me, got to teach in another room since the air-con was down. After my morning lesson, there was this little boy who tried to cheat chocolates off me. Zy and I ended up using chocolates to make him learn. Kids really love chocolates, I hereby proven about it. Previously, he can't even do a simple working; right after Zy and I promise him another piece of chocolates, he can do the sum immediately without any mistakes.

Zy and I enjoyed our food and crapped together for a while before the next lesson starts. There was this boy who had durian before his lessons. The more he read the passages, the stronger the smell got. It was then Miss Tew came in and took a deep breath. Oh wow, wow, wow. I'm glad she's alive.

Poor me got to reduce the smell by reading the passage myself.

Photobucket
After knocking off from work, Zy went for facial wash while I meet Chris, his mum and younger bro at IT fair. Apparently, they got nothing out of the fair. Basically, I don't really like IT fair. It's just so crowded and humid, people bumping onto one another and nearly slip numerous time over paper. It's bad.

Chris mum and bro went off later for Tarot Card Reading.

There we go, having our dinner at Crystal Jade.

Photobucket
It was then, something hillarious made me laugh out loud. I got to admit Christopher's chinese language is definitely "Private Limited". I got to start off with everything before you are able to understand the whole situation.

I ordered a Ramen Dry and Xiao Long Bao for myself. Chris ordered Ramen Dry too. It was then I asked him if he wanted another side dish. Next, he enquire the waitress for recommendation. The waitress recommends him Drunkard Chicken.

Next, he exclaimed loudly "So 我叫鸡 hor?"

The first thing that came to my mind was prostitution. Chris must have wondered why I'm not answering his question.

He asked again, "我叫鸡可以吗?"

So I answered, "你想叫就叫吧! 我能有什么办法?"

The waitress behind jaw dropped and giggled after she got my meaning. Poor Christopher, being bullied by me times and times again just because his chinese was poor. Sometimes, I did wonder how he got a B for chinese. It's never fair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Well, to be honest. I think the Xiao Long Bao is just a so-so. I've went to restaurants that taste times better than that. I just ate for the sake of eating. But I gonna say the Ramen Dry was nice. It's written Zha Jiang Mian in the menu. It's really nice and worth the price. Do share with a friend because the portion was rather big to me. Haha.

Photobucket
After our dinner, we watched the movie Green Zone. It's a war show. Too bad, if you don't like war show. For me, I do like them nowadays. It's fascinating and thrilling as they go firing all aroung. Most imporatantly, it was casted by Matt Damon. I like him, he can act well. I used to watch his Bourne Ultimatum (1 to 3).

Basically, Green Zone is a movie about war between USA and Iraq. They talk about different conspiracy in between; and also how traitors made up stories causing conflicts for their own benefits. It also talks about the key person Sadam (you should have know if you read news).

Click here to read more.

Alright, that's all about it.
We went home in 700A after that.

Have a nice day.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: