Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

More or less

Li Zhiyan took off today. Poor me, working alone with those kids. The in-charge (I think it's not good to reveal her real name, hence I shall name her Miss T), Miss T went off early than I do. I'm not the principal, not the admin yet the last to go. A boy came in for tution late and Miss T was rushing off for a date I guess. Oops, I saw her bf busily taking over Zhiyan's work; typing from books to books.

The last student was totally disobedient, refuse to spell and listen to my explanations carefully. Well, he's not to blame. He's just a kid. But it does dampen my mood.

Chris book out today, considered early I guess. He came all the way from Hougang to Cck to meet me. Well, we had Sakae for lunch. I gonna save my typing energy and you can scan through. As simple as that. Haha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I never fail to order my favourite lobster salad sushi. Love it to the max.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Oooh, I'm kind of shag today. The students are driving me mad, how not to be shag after talking to them with tons of saliva (some wasted eventually). Lol.

Photobucket
My favourite big fried prawn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, we went shopping around at Lot 1 followed by Pasar Malam. I wanted to buy some fried pisang, yet it turned out to finished (no more) in the morning. Amazing, when it was just 5pm plus and they are telling me "No More". I'm totally sadden. I had cravings for sugarcane water plus lemon. Obviously there isn't any, so Chris got me Bird Nest Drink instead.

He even bought me a new Bolster from Seahorse. Yay, that's something happy of the day. I got a new Bolster. I had thrown my previous one damn long ago and hadn't replace it since years ago (wow, it's really damn long then). So he decided to buy me a new one despite me insisting on now getting it (Well, it's not cheap to buy from Seahorse for a bolster ok, when parsam malam selling at cheap cheap 5 bucks).

Home sweet home, watched DVD with bf and that's about it.

Good day everyone, hope you enjoy goodies from pasar malam just like I do. ( It's seen everywhere recently, probably due to school holidays). Enjoy yourself.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: