Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A late night

6th March 2010
Its a great feeling to have a friend working together under the same environment with you. Basically it's all about working under the same organisation. Previously, I was very paranoid about cockroaches in the centre, Zy's presence made me feel safe and sound. At least, I can call out to her when I see a flying one.

Anyway, this is such a rare chance which strike on me fortunately. We can even crap over lunch in the office, enjoying our meal at the same time being paid. Oops. Here we go, off to town after knocking off from work together.

We went shopping as usual. Shopping makes people goes merry, make 2 people goes merrier. Don't you agree?

We were both busy trying out new clothes and getting new accessories. There goes a big hole in my pocket though I'm broke. Being broke while having a new big hole in my pocket makes me absolutely broke. You gonna feel my helplessness if you gonna see me in MRT subway/tunnel someday.

Photobucket
Kl, Zy and I had previously tried the Flying Chilli (Thai restaurant). We did consider another Italian restaurant but had not tried that before. It's Trattonia. This time round, Zy and I had decided to give it a try since we were both at 313 somerset. It's gonna be a long journey travelling outward just for a dinner unless the times allow. Too bad, it doesn't.

Being broke, we step in still. Clever us went choosing our desired dishes based on cost. We planned everything within our budget. Amazingly, they fits. You gonna see our receipt as you scroll.

We were both shrooms lover. We ordered a Shroom pizza, Shroom soup and a Chicken Caesar Salad. I always loved Chicken Caesar Salad rather than those plain ones. Too much dietary fibre spoil my appetite somehow. I love veggies, but not too much at a time.

As usual, camwhore time before food's served.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The environment wasn't too bad. It's just a little noisy for the outdoor. Overall, we pretty like it since our assigned seats were rather peaceful.

Photobucket

Photobucket
They even had a bar.

Zy and I got one of the staff to take a picture of us. Thanks.

Photobucket
Here comes our Chicken Caesar Salad. It's so yummy with bread crumbs crisp in it. Love the mushroom soup as well, but there seems to be slight taste of liquor in it. I had no idea why but Zy simply clear them out. No no, my vocab is bad. She simply WIPE them out. Bingo! That's the correct term for description. Yay.

Photobucket
Pizza was the main course. It's quite big, probably enough to be shared among 3 friends.

Remember what I've said about budget wise. Yeah, this meal cost only $30 bucks for the 2 of us. It's such a reasonable pricing. Cheers. Our neigbouring table even enquire us about food we had order, because they look so tempting. Drools.

I'm very fascinated by Zy's appetite. She ate 3 of the biggest share of pizza, wipe out the salad and soup. The soup bowl was sparkling clean after the meal. I'm so amazed by her tummy. That wasn't the most hilarious part. There's more to go.

After the dinner, she was so full that she could hardly stand up straight. Her tummy was so heavy that she kept rubbing her tummy. I saw her walking and forcing herself to stand upright. You gonna laugh out loud if you were to be there. Haha.

Photobucket
Here we go, shopping and trying on new clothes again. Haha, it's all our camwhore shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
7th March 2010 (After 12am)
Zhiyan really shock me a few times in a day. First is her scary appetite and now it's her curfew. Previously, it's been so hard to drag her out till late night as she had curfew. But today, she didn't even sick for her mummy's approval. She just merely give her a call (after we bought the tickets). She totally ignore when her mummy disagree. Oh dear, is that Zhiyan.

Anyway, it was great. Her steadiness brought us movies. Though we were tired, we still watched through the movie. We bought 3D Alice in Wonderland. Well, the movie tickets were expensive though. 14 bucks per person, ahem *cough*.

Pictures with the posters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Our journey of the day was totally mad. People just watch us laugh like crazy over issues, nearly brought us to IMH I guess. While waiting for movie, our topics were mainly on "stalker". Well, she was stalk by someone recently and it frightened her seriously. She's got truama and phobia with stalking issues.

She even showed me messages the guy sent her. I got to admit that the guy was my friend, but from the way he stalk Zy; I doubt he is my friend. He lied to me saying that he won't bother Zy (but he was bombing her mails behind). He lied to Zy saying that he's gonna sell his phone and laptop (but he email and sms her).

No worries, we aren't angry over such matters. I mean I don't see why we should sour our friendship for a guy who isn't on our ship (I guess he's gonna be pissed upon reading this). If he's not up to expectation or standard for my friend, I see no point to force my friend into a relationshop with him. It takes 2 hands to clap. A single clap will never be able to generate the exact effects with 2 claps together. Isn't that so?

Basically, we are taking this matter like jokes. It's hard not to. We were giggling, and cheesing out non-stop about his different nonsensical actions.

Photobucket
Our new accessories.

Photobucket
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Our Supper?

Photobucket
Of course not. Zy told me to take picture of that to mislead everyone. It's totally impossible to have subway and KFC after Trattonie. Hey no, I made an error in my speech. It's impossble for me yet nothing is impossible for Zy. Think back, she cleared and WIPE OUT plates at Trattonia. This seems to be an easy task for her. Haha.

Out of boredom, I actually ransacked Zy's toilet bag for stuffs. I'm so amazed by the numerous product she brought with her. Pathetic me, only had a ZA concealer. It's not just a simple concealer k. I've been trying to finished it, but it last me for more than a year. Laiyan previously used ZA too. It's just a mini tube. She finished it in about 4 to 6 months time. Boo.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Next, we were so random that we talked about yellowness. Haha, so I asked kimjio why is she turning yellowish in the night and all sorts of crap. It's unbelivable funny. Laughs.

It's finally 1245 and here we go for our movie. Alice in Wonderland. Zy became my clutches as I had night blindness. I can't really see well in the night, probably a little only. There was this guy who crash into the wall. I had a blurry image seeing something floating infront of me; so I asked Zy and it was then I realised it's a person who crash into a wall. Fortunately, he didn't crash onto me as I doubt a night blindness girl could dodge from him.

Photobucket
We even smuggled bubble tea into the theatre. Yays. With 3D glasses, let the movie begin.

Photobucket

We had a great time and took NR3 home together. Oh dear, it's 2am in the morning. Poor me, sitting on the 神台. Well, I'm not very sure about what it's called in english, forgotten the correct terms of it. The cabinet/table we actually offer our prayers or joss sticks.

The back seats in the bus always made me thought of that. I have no offence here, just thought of little funny jokes along my way. Poor me, being right in the center some more. Haiz.

Haha, that's how my day ended here.

Good day everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne


No comments: