Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Reinterated

As you know, I'm not a very MRT person. In fact, I'm more familiar with buses. I seldom take MRT except in the recent. To save time and cost, I usually took MRT from places like Woodland to Choa Chu Kang etc. Yesterday, I took MRT at Woodland. Oh dear, I'm shocked upon my visualization. It's like more than billions of sandflies (not sure if it's sandfly or other insects), they flew in a big swarm onto the lights at the platform. Every few seconds, I could feel them swarming around my ears. It's so disgusting and gave me creeps totally.

From what I see, Woodland station was one of them in the worst ever situation. Oh dear, the thought of it makes my hair stand.

Back to today's topic
It's a long day for today. I usually had longer day (due to work) in Wednesday. Because this is the only day when I start to teach on from 3.30pm. The rest of the days, I usually start teaching 5.30 (the earliest). It's usually later than that. It's such a tiring day for me especially for Primary 6 Mathematics.

Teaching from afternoon till night simply worn out my brain cells. I can't think straight and felt giddy each time they pop questions. Anyway, good news for tomorrow. I'll return to the tuition centre tomorrow. It's definitely more tiring but I'll be having better companion. Zy will be typing and entertaining me there.

Haha, have a good day everyone.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: