Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thoroughly

It's Sunday. In fact, I should be going out with Kl and Zy for the day. Well, before I parted with Zy last afternoon I had told her to message me if everything's still on. Since there's no replies, I guess everything's off. Poor kimjio had been getting yellowish nowadays, she must been having a hard time. She usually turns yellow when she doesn't have enough sleep, I guess. Anway, she went for facial last afternoon. I guess her skin will get back to normal soon.

It was about late evening before I went out with Christopher. He was still in search of his computer. He's looking for better specs and all those that girls usually understand. He wanted to built his own CPU, so we went Sim Lim, followed by Suntec City again. He wanted to have a last scanning before he decides not to get anything from IT fair.

Anyway, he got nothing in the end. We had dinner at Cafeteria ilLido. Well, it's cheap I got to say. Despite the cheap pricing, I don't really like food there. There were people who mentioned that the food was awesome, its not really that fantastic to me.

The Marcoroni cheese was great, pizza a so-so, soup was totally not up standard. It's too dilute and they did not add in much shrooms to enhance the taste. Ambience was not bad for friends gathering. It's all up to you to judge.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At first, I thought these (above) were marshmallows until Christopher mentioned that they were stones. It's too pretty to convince me that they were stones. Let's forget it, because I don't eat stones. Haha.

Photobucket


Photobucket
It was a sumptous meal. I'm looking forward to more food in future. Yeah.

Have a nice day everyone and enjoy your weekends with you love ones.

Cheerios,
Jeanne <3

No comments: