Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Awesome mood

My life has been awesome for today. It's one of the slackest day. Miss T, Zy and I flood ourselves with all sorts of gossips during lunch hour. Most importantly, I got free Subway, Free LJS and Free Mac today. Woohoo. Isn't it great to work here?

I was suggesting to Zy, encouraging her to try out teaching. I'm so amazed by her answers. She told me that being an admin there is slack enough, got air con (blablabla). She's definitely happy about it. So am I. This is the only job where I enjoy the best companion and students.

Those students arh.... Tsk tsk tsk, funny and naughty most of the time.

Alright, I shall make this a short post. I gonna rest early tonight. There's lots more to go tomorrow. Good night.

Take care.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: