Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Exhilarated

Oh no, lazy me haven't been updating my blog for quite sometime. Well, let's see. Most probably, you gonna give me a month time, before I start my flooding again. Anyway, life was/is good. As usual, work and slog which never ends. Bf brought me to great places for dinner these few weeks, I supposed weekends only. As you see, he's still serving NS.

Foolish me, left my hp at the tuition centre for days. Luckily, it ended up with Zhiyan. There goes my contact with the "outside world". Laughs. Poor Zy became my secretary, answering calls and replying sms to parents on my behalf. This proves her potential.

Anyway, I'm really happy and excited because I made bf promise travelling with me. It's a tedious job to force him. Poor army boy only get a few day leave. I won't him never to clear his leave(s) till the end of the year so that I could clear on his behalf. Muahaha, it sounds damn interesting to me.

Where shall we go? Hmmmm.....

Who cares? As long as it's not JP, HK, BKK, SZ or AUS. I'm fine with any other places. Most importantly, it's the subsidization that matter the most to me. Oops.

Alright, shall end here.

Good luck everyone and have a nice day yea.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: