Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Time flies

Photobucket


Time flies. It's just like a short blink and we were together for 4 years. It's so amazing isn't it. He definitely gratefully to me because I did not ditch him because he's serving NS. Hahaha, I always said that right in hi face, but he never take it seriously at all. In fact, he likes to tell me how he's going to dump me blablabla. Yaya, go ahead then; I bet he can even find a female in NS. Yes yes, there might be, I guess so. Some female snakes that climbed onto his pant, or probably the chicken he had for dinner. Oooh and many more. *Shivers*

Ahem, what shall I get for him?

Any suggestion, please share with me through emails or msn. I seldom reply my tags recently, it's kind of messy (seems to me). It's my poor management. I did thought of getting him something good, but on the other hand, his birthday's approaching which tells me how broke I gonna be after May. Therefore, I've decided to become a Zai Nv ( not sure what it's being called in english). I gonna stay home and teach, spend less. I really wished that my birthday's in the mid of the year instead of the end. I usually had little desires (things to buy) at the end of the year.

I guess it's time for me to get a new camera. Well, I spotted 2 canon ones. They aren't that bad, rather sharp and shutter speed was perfect. Good without flash or with flash. One is a normal digital, while the other has sort of semi dslr effect. Well, price range differs of course. 800 and 400 bucks. Ultra great differences isn't it. I shall wait, because I believe there's more to be launched very soon.

That's about it.

I wanna go Capella or Graze, drools.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: