Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Rewarding system

Life's boring and everyone has been working and slogging like a cow. As for me, it's almost the same. The only difference lies in my working hours, probably slightly shorter when compared. My travelling addiction is back again. It's back but I have no money to fly. Haha.

Well, Christopher promised to bring me fly again after his next passing out parade ( which I have no idea what it is), provided if I behave myself (blablabla). He always like to say things like "Behave" etc. He likes to reward me with Swensen Breakfast or any sort of food I wanna eat or maybe small little sum of shopping fees.

Although it's a good reward system, but don't you think the scenario sounds familiar to you?

For instance, I used to have a small puppy named Rusty. Everytime he performed well, I gave him treats. Oh dear, these 2 scenarios are so identical. Haha. Alright, I still love my rewards. Don't you agree that my rewards are awesome?

Haha. Laughs.

Cheers,
Jeanne

No comments: