Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cute parenthood

It's been a tiring day. I'm here to share some interesting stories about my cute parents. I wonder at times, about my existence in such a funny and happily family. There were difficult times but happy times as well. To be honest, I'm a pampered girl in a certain way. Mmm, it's so hard for me to describe. Well, I shall quote you some example.

I can work very hard for my future. For instance, I save up real hard to pay my poly fees and currently saving up for University (not sure if I can make it yet). On the other hand, I'm pampered. So pampered that no guys will ever agree that I make a good housewife. Haha.

Tell you some of my greatest embarassment of my whole life; I can't operate my home washing machine, can't cook a simple pot of rice, totally handicap in cooking and can't manage my own room at times (it turns chaotic after some time).

The story begins.....

I always have this habit of not placing my cup into the basin after use. Not really habit actually, it's a total fact. So my mum would just whine non-stop telling me that she's not paid to be my maid. In my head, I thought "Well, that's true because she is free" Hahahaha, sound nasty and unfillial. But I mean no harm actually, just sharing some little jokes on my thoughts.

This time round, she nudge my dad to warn me about such a bad "habit". I was so worried that my dad will join in this "fun". In fact, he made it more fun. He said to my mum... (read this in a funny way tks)

"You are the one who gave birth to her, so you owe it to her"
" I warned you the consequences of having a child before she was born"
" You chose to turn a deaf ear on me"

My mum's jaw dropped.

Next.....

"You gave birth to her, giving her a great chance to place cups all around the house"
"Not only this, you still even gave birth to her sister"
" This make the number of cups doubled"

Hahaha, funny parents. Well, I totally agree with my daddy's saying.

I shall end here.

Have a nice day and good luck in everything.

Cheerios,
Jeanne

No comments: