Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sick, mouthwash, gulp

Oh ya ~ i didn't went to school today. I'm having a slight fever and serious flu. You gonna be curious about the seriousness. Well, i used up 3 boxes of tissues and it's 100% well used.

What is 100% well used?
It was thoroughly used, totally wet and warm with those disgusting mucus.

I felt so full all the day. My stomach was well-filled with:
Pei Pa Koa (pi pa gao)
Woods cough syrup
Min 6 panadols a day (enough to commit sucide)
Antibiotics
Mouth wash


You must be thinking that i must be crazy to be well-filled with mouth wash. I aren't that crazy. As a normal human being, i doubt i ever like it. I was rinsing my mouth with the mouth-wash prescribe by the dentist, when someone frightened me yesterday.

GULP!!!

It went down my throat and i had a terrible tummyache.

It was holy-shit!!! And i totally can't imagined that i gulp such a thing down my throat.

I guess, my readers gonna laugh at me again. It's really damn shit to drink it.

No comments: