Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bugis, Albert, Wisma, Cine, Car Wash

Ytd i overslept again. It's really damn tiring. My bf called me around afternoon, and my bullshits about not going school due to tummyache was totally exposed. But till now, i still stand by my own reason which is TUMMYACHE. But he refused to believe my craps.

Next, he drove me to Bugis. He bought himself 2 tees from topman and i bought nothing. We had some food at the Albert Market. Whoa - the food is really cheap there. There seems to be having many famous stall. Well, perhaps i could bring a friend along next time.

Went cineleisure for parking lot. I can tell that the damn birds there were irritating. Majority of the cars kana bird shit. Oh ya - it's not those like a few pieces but ALOT!!!

After buying our tickets, we went subway for dinner since Chris had a strong crave for subway. While waiting for the seats, 3 guys look at me and SMILE.

I was thinking : "TMD, don' t tell them they are Thai again hor!!!"

The truth is, they aren't Thai. In fact they are Americans. Oh well, it's better than Thai at least. i'm having some phobia actually since returning from Bkk.

Next we walk around at Wisman and went Cineleisure for movie.


We watched "My sassy girl". Well, don't watch it, it's totally shit compared to the korean version. The story was calm all the way. The girl was totally not sassy at all and i see no point for them to remake the movie.

They did not even meet the definition of
sassy:

adj. sas·si·er, sas·si·est
Rude and
disrespectful; impudent.
Lively and spirited; jaunty.
Stylish; chic: a
sassy little hat



After the movie, we went back to get the car. Amazingly, it was flooded with shits. So we went for car wash and home sweet home next.

The above post was a description for yesterday happenings.

No comments: