Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

FORGOT TO BRING MY LAPTOP, MOS, Tombstone, Rusty

It's Monday once again. Ahar! ~ Monday Blueeess

This morning, i create a super duper ridiculous classical and unbelievable historical day for myself. I honestly find myself crazy and hilarious. It's not because of my funny jokes but my funny action this time round.

As a student. I'm supposed to bring a laptop to school EVERYDAY. I waited by the bus-stop for around 20 minutes without realising "I FORGOT TO BRING MY LAPTOP".



I told Yann about it, she called me up on the spot and i guess she must be laughing out loud.

I borrowed a laptop from IT helpdesk. I have got many complains about the bloody laptop:
Window 97
No Micrsoft Word
No Powerpoint
No
MSN
No battery


Everything about the laptop SUX TO CORE!!!

Last but not least, i tried to cover up what i've done, trying my best not to let people knew that i forgotten to bring my laptop. So i told 2 person only. After my 1st breakout, e-buddy kept popping out new private messages.

My friend couldn't even be bothered to ask me
what happen. They just started out with stuffs like:

"Is it true?"
"Are you an idiot?"
"Laptop also can forget?"
"Such a big black bag, you must be blind to forget about it?"


On and on till i put my display message as "Yup, it's true... I forgot to bring my laptop to school"

Next, people came to "haha" at my windows.

I felt like digging a hole to hide myself in it.

Anyway, it's OS(operating system) again. I'm really hate this module. It's not difficult at all, but the lesson was really damn boring. I'm struggling hard during every 3rd meeting of this lesson. My eyes just wanna clipped together and my nose tempted me to snore out loud.

Finally, the presentation was over. I met Yann after school and we went to scan our cards for talk again. Oh ya ~ scan no talk. Understand?

It means "scan and run". We have been using the same old tactics over and over again. Who cares? Hahaha (",) It would be disastrous if one of the "manual scanner"(boys who sat by the door scanning cards) recognise us.



As usual, we went to Causeway Point. No other places to go since Yann laptop was very heavy while mine is as light as non-existing. We had our dinner at MOS Burger. It's just like a routine, repeating with MacD, KFC and etc.

We crapped for quite sometimes before we went to walk around. It was until everything had been digested, Yann tempt me for ice-cream.

Ordered a flavour burst and choco sundae. That bitch gave me so puny little sundae and suggested me to add on 50c for more hot fudge. I should have took a picture to show you guys, the hot fudge was damn little. Fortunately, i had an ulcer after suffering from an ill-bite by myself. I let her off this time - wahahahaha. During the chat, i was talking about Rusty(my ex-dog). I told laiyan that the dog used to guard infront of my door. It was a chinese convo, but i shall translate it for you.

Jeanne: Last time i got a dog.
Yann: Dogs very cute lei.
Jeanne: ta1 hen3 xi3 huan1 zuo4 zai4 wo3 de4 men2/fen2........qian
(he use to sit infront of my door)
Yann: Har....
Jeanne: Aiya, wo3 cha1 yi4 dian3 jiang3 dao4 fen2 qian
(Aiya, i almost said infront of my "fen qian"(tombstone)...)
Yann: Hahahaha... can i put that in my blog?

(It's not very exactly, but similar)

It was after sometime, we realised it's 8.30, so off we go.

Home sweet home.

No comments: