Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First day of school, Codes, Life, Reflection, Shopping

Oh no ~ it's the first day of school. I was totally out of nowhere in the class. But overall, it wasn't that bad, as you know, first day is always like this.You always got to face new people until you get used to it. It's either you survived in there or died.

How i wished i'm in other polytechnic whereby you can be in the same class with your best bud for 3 years doing the same experiment, same FYP and same exams together. You can have your daily routine with them having breakfast, lunch, shopping and tea-time. Perhaps you can even go buy chocolate ice-cream, bubble tea and munching off at Subway or MOS Burger. Enjoying fries while chatting and all those funny craps just went on and on.

My first day Problem was horrible. I dislike codings and i had to meddle with codes. It turns me off immediately. I wasn't stressed but sian. Luckily, Yan was beside my class. I can jio her for toilet break. *Whew*

I went to see the SchoolChair for some school issues and went to talk with Elaine. Well, went to her house and took a bus to CWP. We went for dinner at Pastamania. Next, Chris drove her back home.

Chris wanted to treat me to movies, so we went back to CWP since it's the nearest.

On entering the shopping malls, we saw some ah-lians by the stairways. I really don't know what they are thinking. They look really young and they wanted to destroy their beautiful futures instead to continue schooling and had a better prospect.

People always said that some "ah-bengs and ah-lians"
were very good in studies and some turned out to be top in school. Yes, i agree
but the probability is very low. They should work hard for their exams, be a
good mummy boy or girl, enjoy the real school life. They shouldn't be wasting
off their life by blasting loud music from their handphone, smoking in the
public assuming that they look cool with that at their age. It's not a smart
choice totally.

It's a personal reflection only, no means of harm.


As we couldn't find any nice movies, so we went shopping instead. I bought Neutrogena Mask and Moisturizer. I'm so happy ~

Chris sent me home next....

No comments: