Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Break, Cafe, Knocked Out, Pastamania

It was another horrible school day. I met Yan at the Interchange this morning. Luckily she reach on time, otherwise i'll be out of nowhere in the queue. As usual, the queue starts growing at 7.50 sharp. It was god damn early and i saw a Simon's version faci of Yan.

I had my first break as usual and went back to class with Yan. It's so good to have a neighbour like her =) Hahahahaha =)

It was around the 2nd break out, i met Hy and Yan. Off we went to the library's cafe. Ordered mudpie, wedges and a hot chocolate.

We went back to class soon after our meal. I was so glad that the faci didn't stop me and question me. *whew* He asked almost every single student in our class.
Seriously, his lesson was damn boring and i simply knocked out twice.
It was so untolerable that i made Yan go toilet trip with me. I was only awake after washing up.
After school, Hy, Yan and I walked to the Int together. Oh ya - Hy went off first as her mum had cooked dinner for her. Everyone loves their mum cookings except me. Oh dear, my mum's cooking was a horrid. I doubt anyone will be interested in great can feast or to be a vegetarian for a day.
Yan and i was walking up and down. From Ajisen to Ichiban. Nothing tempt us and i could tell that Yan was going to be broke soon. So we settle our dinner at pastamania. We were so full and tired that we camp there for more than an hour. Our butt were stucked to the chair.
Next, we went walking around CWP of coz. I bought 3 mask and a mirror. Oh i bought a mirror finally. It had been my wish for months. I always wanted to get it but couldn't find any.
I wanted to get the white one actually, but there are printings on it. I end up getting the blue one same as Yan. Well, i doubt you like red one. *Duhh*
Reach home and chiong my PP all the way.
A great thanks to: Yan


All the credit goes to her. Basically i took her main page and her content page. If not for her, i guess i wouoldn't be able to blog tonight. *Hurray*

Gonna go for a hair cut with her tomolo and i'm sooooooo happy.

No comments: