Pages

Friday, September 12, 2008

Sch and crap

It's Friday finally. I love Friday the most as i can totally sleep like a pig till next day. Nothing much to update about either. It's just that the bloody IT helpdesk really pissed me off. I'm required to download Microsofe Visio for the day.

I told the staff very clearly that i need it by the next
meeting. He said "OK". After my breakfast, i went back to him and realise that
he didn't even bother to click on my "RUN" button. Till now, i'm still unable to
download the program.


They are simply wasting my precious time.

Gonna go town with Yan after school. Oh yaya ~ we are going to have our yummy ice-cream at suntec city.

Don't attempt to "CHEY" hor coz thye gonna roll and scoop the ice cream till you drool and drop infront of the shop. Hahahahaha ~

Shall stop here ~ bye

No comments: