Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

1.5hr,Chris drove, CTP, OG, wallet, braun, Aston, CHIJMES, F1

It's another Friday. I love Friday totally like wow. As usual, we planned up something nice and fun. We wanted to go to Singapore Art Museum, i always thought it's nice. But after reading up, i realised it's all about paintings. Maybe i could go someday i guess.
After school, Yan and I waited for Zy. We finished around 3.30 and finished our RJ real soon. Zy's lesson had ended earlier on, but she was still doing her RJ. Yan and I waited for her till 5pm before she settle her stuffs. It was like 1hr 30 min and it was really very long. We camp at W1 with the Mango Ice-blended(not sure abt the actual name for it) while waiting for Chris as he offered to drive us there since it's late.
Republic Poly
We were like some campers camping at the bus-stop. Finally his car came and off we go to Centerpoint. Really a great thanks to him, otherwise we would be even later after waiting for Zy and transport. It's really super "bu shun lu", totally appreciated.
We took a short nap in the car and went Centerpoint. After our toilet trip, we saw Mark & Spencer. Zy said that she wanted to buy some snacks or biscuit for his brother, so we went in. Next, she became very undecisive about what biscuit to buy as there were simply too many varieties.

I personally prefered the chocolate cookies, but i can't eat that anymore. I was sick for the past few days, leaving a packet of chocolate cookies will be more than enough to take my life.

Yan and I then spotted the chocolate pudding. It's really tempting and we decided to settle it on the spot. We made the payment and sent it to the cafe to re-heat it. We even ordered a cup of ice cuppucino. Yan added so much sugar and she was still so proud of herself.

She even claimed that it taste better.

But when i took a sip, i only taste sugar. That was the so-called "nice" she refering to. Zy was munching her self-brought food and totally living in her world. Anyway, the pudding was quite nice. I recommend sharing instead of having one each. Because you will get sick of the taste after sometime as it was all chocolate.


I wanted to buy a wallet for my bf with the $50 voucher(robinson). I personally prefered the brown one but the inner colour was really very weird. I also find it rather stupid to buy a wallet without a coin pouch.

So where you gonna put your coins?

It's totally a hassle. Anyway, i couldn't find anything nice for him.

Next we went OG to search for ladies range for Braun Buffel. I saw a very nice brown wallet. I wanted buy get that actually but i'm having one already. It's not even 1 year old, and i think it's really very bad to get a new one so soon.

Furthermore, my bf bought it for me and it wasn't cheap at all. Yan was rather tempted as there was a 20% discount promotion. She couldn't made up her mind, so i told her to think about it again as it's really a good deal. I mean $85 for a good leather with nice design wallet was worth it.

Next, we chiong to Cathay to try the Aston and we expected a queue. I really expected a queue but i didn't know it was that long. We queue up for more than 30 min before getting our seats.



Finally, we had seats for ourselves. We made orders earlier on, therefore we can just wait for our food.
*cheers*

Pictures below may not be suitable for everyone. Therefore do scroll faster if you feel unwell about it.


We took those(pics above) purely for entertainment. We ordered:
- Chicken Chop, fries, onion rings
- Fillet with herbs, pasta salad, potato salad
- Seafood marinara
- Ice-tea
- Hot-tea
-Cream of mushroom


We actually ate faster than our normal speed. Yan and I usually eat slowly while crapping. This time round, Zy totally lead us along. I felt as though i'm participating in a marathon. We were busily:
cutting and munching,
munching and eating,
eating and sharing,
sharing and drinking.


It was damn fast, below ur imagination i guess.
Aston
Next, we even fool around with their baskets and utensils.

We cleared EVERYTHING!!!
It was scary i guess.

Next, we went to CHIJMES. Just to walk around...
We rushed home next so as not to be stucked in the F1 jam. My bus was totally filled with kiasu ppl like me who dislike jams. As for Yan and Zy, they were so much luckier than i am. There aren't many ppl in their train.

No comments: