Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Science Centre, Omni, Bukit Timah, exchange, Briyani


My bf drove me to the Science Centre today. Oh ya- the travel duration was about 3 hours or more. He mistook Science Discovery Centre as Science Centre. I'm stucked in the car for hours and i'm bored to death. Science centre was in Jurong East. A cab ride to Jurong East will be around 10 min, and yet i travel for 3 hours in a car. I guess 3 hours would be more than enough to go JB.

Finally, i had my lunch in the late afternoon. It's considered as my semi dinner. I had Macdonald for lunch. The Macdonald
We bought the package which cost $12.80 per pax (inc of Omni theatre show + entrance). We enter the Science Centre around 4pm or even later. I simply thought it's a very boring place with nothing much to see.

Science Centre proves me wrong. It's
quite fun with lots of green button for me to press. Wahahaha
(",)




My president, but not my dad ~ so sad...


Aha!

Science Centre were no longer like last time with those ulu-ulu walls. Look at the colours, it's so much different compared to last time.

A magnifying glass - oh a big one!!!

Dinosaurs!!!
Dinosaur bones?

Nono ~ i did not eat him up. I don't look that hungry i guess.









You are supposed to hit it with the greatest might. I guess i'm the lowest with only 21 pts whereby my bf had 145 pts.

Did i gain weight?
Iron attracted to the center.


Aha - it's not a mini classroom alright?

If you gonna off the light, you will see prints filled with viruses on the table. Eeew and i'm sitting there? Nah, it's all for display.






We couldn't even finished walking through the Science Centre before it closed. So we ended up roaming around at the Macdonald. I wanted to have a Sundae actually, but the machine was out of order. *GOSH*
We went for the Omni-Theatre show later on. It's a damn boring show. Never try it. You be bored to death. Basically, you see nothing except SARDINES.
Next, we went to Bukit Timah to had our dinner. Christopher ordered Bundung Dinosaur. Wahahahahaha - i'll find myself an idiot of i drink that. It turns me off.
Christopher provoked me, so i ordered the spiciest Nasi Briyani and forced him to exchange his yummy yummy black pepper chicken chop with me. Serves him right to provoke me.

You can say i'm bad, coz i don't care.
Home sweet Home...

No comments: