Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2008

30 hrs of sleep, wedges, 30 bucks

Oh ya, i have been sleeping for 15 hrs in day since friday. So i guess my total hours of sleep shall be around (fri, sat) 30 hrs and i gonna admit that i'm a real pig.


Woke up, and had a bath before i went to Lot1. My main purpose was to get an assessment book, but i was too engrossed in my wedges.


Hey, i'm talking about shoes alright. It's not meant for consumption *don't let your imagination runs wild*


I bought a pair of wedges and i'm damn happy. It's beige in colour with ribbon right at the front. It's open-toes. I shan't say it's very nice looking, but it's super comfy. I bought it at Mondo for around 30 bucks. I can't wait to wear it out on street.


Watched a nice movie before i went home. I'm gonna be broke soon if i continue to spent in my way. Yeah ~


*Cross ur finger for me - will you*

No comments: