Pages

Saturday, September 13, 2008

QM, Princeton

I went to Q&M dental at Greenridge. I have got no choice as all the dentals were closed for no reason. It's not a public holiday.

I ended up seeing the dentist around 8pm+ at Greenridge. The dentist was super rough. He was drilling so hard that my tears almost rolled down. He kept drilling my gum. I know he was supposed to, but it's damn pain. My gum was already bleeding, and he was so rough to my gum. Even the assistant say i bleed alot.

There's one point, i almost jerk when he was drilling. His assistant was holding me down. I tried washing at Princeton before, even though it cost me $140, but i still prefer to it. At least, the dentist was not rough enough to drill my gum. *Oh cries*

Differences:
Princeton
-$140
-No pain at all
-Gentle
-98% clean

Q&M
-$57
-Super painful
-Rough
-90% clean


These are the pros and cons. There's bound to be some sacrifices when you wanna cut cost. But i'm an innocent party this time round. I did not try to cut cost, i was just unlucky.

The dentist told me that, my gum bleed may be due to some minor gum infection. But he wasn't too sure about it either. He said that if i were to bleed again after 1 week, i may need to see a doctor by then.

Prayers:
May my gum stop bleeding

No comments: